Posting ID: JP-002659888
Actalent is looking for Phlebotomists to join our team in Round Rock, Texas!
- Perform venipuncture.
- Collect and process specimens per physician orders.
- Work with high volumes of patients in various age groups. (adult/pediatric)
- Maintain a high level of customer service and patient care.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a phlebotomist.
- Experience working in high volume clinics or hospitals a PLUS.
- Certification a PLUS.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Long term opportunity with benefits!
- First shift, M-F
If interested, please apply to this job posting or email your resume with a brief message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072