Posting ID: JP-002659812
As a Project Coordinator, you will support and assist the project team with administrative tasks as well as assist
leadership in day to day operations of the department and assigned resources. The ideal candidate will have
strong organizational and communication skills, be self-motivated, demonstrate high ownership & helpfulness
and be adaptable to the demands of the project. We are seeking a candidate with the potential to grow within
our organization and take on select individual account responsibilities.
● Develop knowledge of clientʼs expectations and requirements by working with the Project Managerʼs on
the team to understand customerʼs org charts and their typical project timelines
● Develop knowledge of FSGs current vendor network and work to add new vendors to the network.
● Be responsible for Vendor & Customer setup in FSGʼs system, currently through GUI/COINS
● Create, manage and close project work orders and/or jobs via GUI/COINS
● Develop a thorough understanding of project financials.
● Communicate clearly and effectively status of accounts to internal teams
● Accurately track and record project status under direction of the Project Manager
● Assist Project Managers with project closeout
● Issue POʼs, create packing slips & other project documentation at the direction of the Project Manager
● Accounts Payable Processing for the Projects Team & Accounts Receivable Processing for the Projects Team
● Work order auditing and submit audits to Project Manager for approval
● Other duties as assigned
Project management, Project coordination, Sharepoint, Microsoft office, Program management
● Proficient in Google Gmail. Google Apps, & Google Earth
● Proficient in Microsoft Excel
● Proficient in PDF creation and manipulation soware (Bluebeam, Adobe)
● Familiarity with financial soware
● Familiarity with cloud-based tracking software platforms
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Yeno Ombonwan