Sales Representative- Interviewing ASAP
Posting ID: JP-002180090
Large Client of mine is seeking experienced, dynamic Inside Sales Specialist to convert and close new and existing patient leads by applying best-in-class phone sales/service skills, effective time/lead management, and product knowledge to address and alleviate patient concerns. Responsibilities will include engaging with patients who have entered the sales cycle via digital campaigns or inbound calls.
The Inside Sales team contributes to the success of the Diabetes US Sales Organization by executing a number of Sales activities such as pursuing leads, cold calling, responding to inbound patient calls, advancing potential and existing customers through the sales pipeline while ensuring a quality customer experience. Our Inside Sales team members work closely with our field sales team to drive sales activities tied to Medtronic Diabetes portfolio of products. This role will report to an Inside Sales Manager.
A Day in the Life:
• Remotely sell product portfolio and retain end-user (install base) patients to achieve or exceed assigned sales goals
• Identify, develop and close leads for the business and refer on internal leads when appropriate.
• Respond to multiple time-sensitive inbound inquiries through various channels regarding Medtronic’s Diabetes-specific products
• Provide input on new markets, new product introductions, and existing products or supplies.
• Pivot sales approach when needed to help patients find the product that best serves their current needs
• Promote and establish education of Medtronic's Diabetes products and/or services.
• Manage and respond to customer concerns and problems, while multi-tasking and prioritizing multiple requests/activities.
• Arrange demonstration of products by Clinical Territory Managers (CTMs) and / or Diabetes Clinical Educators (DCEs), where needed
• Assist the field sales team in the planning and execution of sales activities as well as providing on-going sales support including sales calls, customer opportunities, and sales rep follow-up.
• Set up patient accounts and documents sales activities in the CRM and other systems.
• Responsible for contacting out of warranty patients.
• Utilize technology platforms and data to analyze the territory and support critical accounts
• Work to achieve individual sales targets within the Diabetes product portfolio by quickly following up on leads generated through Medtronic’s marketing and sales efforts
• Leverage all available resources to follow-up with patients to ensure questions are thoroughly answered and opportunities for sales are generated
• Collaborate with team members to share inside sales best practices, templates, scripts, etc.
• Identify inside sales roadblocks and opportunities to improve the inside sales process
Call Center, Sales, medical sales, Health care, Customer service, call quality, Customer service oriented, inside sales support, outside sales
Top Skills Details:
Call Center,Sales,medical sales,Health care,Customer service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE BE SURE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ARE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
Nice to Have:
• Demonstrable, consistent success in previous roles indicated by high level of sales performance
• Recognized award winner for top sales performance (e.g., MVP, Director’s Club, P-Club or Rookie of the Year among others)
• Experience being accountable for sales quotas in a challenging, fast paced, changing environment
• Two (2) years of inside or outside sales experience
• Previous pharmaceutical/medical sales experience in an inside or outside sales role
• Prior experience and knowledge of diabetes, unmet needs of diabetes therapies, and benefits of insulin pump therapy and continuous glucose monitoring.
• Understanding of web based technologies (blogs, search engines, message boards, chat rooms).
• Previous experience in a high volume tele sales call center environment
• Strong customer focus in delivering sales and building relationships
• Ability to effectively navigate through databases and retrieve information electronically; ability to quickly learn new programs and systems
• Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities
• Hardworking driven individual with effective persuasion skills
• Ability to understand and solve underlying causes of simple or complex problems
• Strong attention to detail by being exact, precise, and accurate
• Ability to achieve acceptable outcomes and complete tasks accurately and on schedule
• Effective time management skills
• Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kendra Hunley
Phone: (480) 665-3607