Customer Service Representative-Remote
Posting ID: JP-002180585
This position is responsible for providing technical and customer service support or by trouble shooting technical issues, and educating patients on our products
• Provide customer service and technical support to patients and/or customers with an issue or questions about their CareLink and/or LINQ products.
• Conduct follow up calls with patients and customers and research issues offline as needed.
• Accurately and concisely document patient and customer feedback and any troubleshooting completed during each call.
• Meet or exceed key performance and productivity such as quality, courtesy, expertise, and other metrics as defined by management.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Receive inbound calls from patients with newly implanted devices to educate them on the value of remote monitoring
• After Patients have received their monitors, walk them through setting up their monitor, troubleshooting, and completing their first transmission; confirm first transmission received by CareLink
• Escalate/ transfer call to Quality Analysts if an unsatisfied Patient is identified
• Receive calls from patients who opt to place their order over the phone, educate them on the value of remote monitoring and ask a series of questions to determine which monitor the patient should own to be compliant.
• Actively reach out to patients after they’ve received their monitor to walk them through setting up their monitor, troubleshooting, and completing their first transmission; confirm first transmission received by CareLink
Work: 2108932401 ex 56178|
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.