Remote Customer Service Representative- Immediate Interview!
Posting ID: JP-002178702
In this role you will be working with the nation’s leading remote monitoring service, connecting cardiac device patients to their clinic from home or away. The monitor allows patients to send data from their cardiac device over a standard phone line for review by their physician. The unit is small, portable, and very easy to use. This position is responsible for providing technical and customer service support or by trouble shooting technical issues, and educating patients on our CareLink and/or LINQ products
This position is responsible for providing technical and customer service support or by trouble shooting technical issues, and educating patients on our CareLink and/or LINQ products
• Provide customer service and technical support to patients and/or customers with an issue or questions about their CareLink and/or LINQ products.
• Conduct follow up calls with patients and customers and research issues offline as needed.
• Accurately and concisely document patient and customer feedback and any troubleshooting completed during each call.
• Meet or exceed key performance and productivity such as quality, courtesy, expertise, and other metrics as defined by management.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Receive inbound calls from patients with newly implanted devices to educate them on the value of remote monitoring
• After Patients have received their monitors, walk them through setting up their monitor, troubleshooting, and completing their first transmission; confirm first transmission received by CareLink
• Escalate/ transfer call to Quality Analysts if an unsatisfied Patient is identified
• Receive calls from patients who opt to place their order over the phone, educate them on the value of remote monitoring and ask a series of questions to determine which monitor the patient should own to be compliant.
• Actively reach out to patients after they’ve received their monitor to walk them through setting up their monitor, troubleshooting, and completing their first transmission; confirm first transmission received by CareLink
• Good English-speaking ability, will be able to multitask, which includes ability to understand customer requirement, pull up relevant documents and respond satisfactorily and with immediacy
• Familiar with computers and Windows PC applications which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications and apply their use
• Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
• Good analytical skills to solve technical issues
• Ability to perform in adverse and stressful situations while dealing with patients
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers.
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time doing computer-based work.
• Must be able to use a computer (hand, eye, finger dexterity) and may be seated at least 80% of time
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and input data into a computer
• Ability to use a headset and operate a telephone as the majority of the time will be spent on the telephone
Telephonic Customer Service, Call Center
Top Skills Details:
Telephonic Customer Service, Call Center
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
MUST HAVE • High School Diploma or GED Certificate 2 years of direct call center experience OR • BEST - 2 years call center experience - Technical Support experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kelsey Brown