Posting ID: JP-002112590
Day to day job duties will be low voltage installation for Fire Alarms in the College Station Area. The work is going to consist of dropping wires, terminating, working on access control panels and cameras and more.
- Good work ethic, willing to do physical labor, has potential for upward growth-long term career.
- Cabling/construction experience is a nice to have
- Someone who wants to become a fire alarm tech
- cable puller
- cable installation (cable technician work - dropping and pulling wires)
Nice to have Skills:
- fire alarm helper
- fire alarm installation
- Must provide own tools-Screwdrivers (Flathead and Phillips), wire cutters.
- Reliable transportation to work
- Entry Level
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072