Mailroom Clerk ($15.50-$17.50)
Posting ID: JP-002659139
No experience needed!
$15.00 - $17.50 Per Hour
Submit your resume and
Call or Email
DestinyTurner at 210-321-1140
• You would be responsible for making credit cards and government ID's, sorting credit cards, & operating printer and office equipment.
General Duties and Responsibilities
• Operates processing machines, inserters, printers, metering machines, and general office equipment.
• Performs high volume processing tasks such as printing, inserting, and sorting to process card materials.
• Sets up equipment, loads materials, clears jams and other simple malfunctions and unloads product from equipment.
• Maintains productivity on all systems and delivers a quality product while meeting all deadlines.
• Identifies and resolves clearly defined problems.
• Completes and maintains reports and logs.
• Reconciles incoming and completed work.
• Work is generally repetitive and subject to review.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Candidates looking for long term opportunity that demonstrate abilities to learn quickly, produce quality work, and dependable.
• Ability to stand throughout entire shift.
• Covid Vaccination
• 12 Hour shifts 3 days a week
• 4 scheduled days OFF a week
• Unlimited and optional overtime
• Day shift is 7am to 7:30pm
• Night shift is 7pm to 7:30am
• 30-minute lunch break and three 15-minute breaks
• Must be able to stand for 12-hour shift
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Destiny Turner