PCI Assessor - 100% Remote
Posting ID: JP-002659832
Our financial services client has built out a new team that is solely focused around PCI governance and they need individuals to come in and help run internal assessments to ensure the required controls are in place. The individuals need to have senior level experience to work with various teams (network architecture, application owners etc.) to understand what controls, policies and procedures they have in place as it relates to PCI requirements. They will also look for experience with QSA.
Risk management, PCI, PCI DSS, QSA, PCI Governance, Assessment, Quality Security Assessor, CISA, CISSP
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• PCI Governance
• Governance Risk and Controls (GRC) hands on experience
• Hands on controls documentation/development and testing
• Hands on process map/process development
• Hands on procedures development/documentation
• Strong people skills for PCI CISA consulting
Leads research efforts and analysis of the latest information security vulnerabilities, threats, exploits, trends and intelligence. Shares intelligence with the enterprise. Participates in the Intelligence community with external organizations.
• Serves as subject matter expert, leads, and improves the vulnerability management, security configuration assessment, and/or penetration testing programs. Develops analysts through training and knowledge sharing activities.
• Monitors internal and external networks, systems, and applications for advanced security anomalies and events (e.g. suspicious behavior attacks, and security breaches). Trains analysts in incident detection and response. Leads and improves the incident response program.
• Leads and responds to cyber incidents, performing detailed analysis using complex security tools to determine root cause and impact. Must use a broad range of demonstrated experience (e.g. forensics, networking, servers, coding, etc.) to determine a malicious actor's tactics, techniques and procedures. Acts as leader for cyber incidents.
• May testify as expert witness in court.
• Uses the discoveries from the incident response process to substantially improve the existing detection capabilities, operational processes, security controls, and overall program.
• Prepares and delivers written and verbal briefs with recommendations to senior leadership and external parties on latest threats, alerts, incidents, and improvements.
• Drives and directs quality work efforts. Serves as the primary resource for cross-functional team members on escalated issues of a unique nature.
Why work on this project?
This is a new team so it will provide the opportunity to help build it from the ground up as well as move into a more permanent role.
100% Remote - Prefer at least in a core location but with COVID the whole team is remote. This will be fast paced and professional environment but the team and management is collaborative
Business Drivers/Customer Impact
The client built out a focused team, PCI Merchant to focus on governance for PCI transactions to ensure they are meeting compliance standards and reducing risk they could be exposed to.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072