Data Entry Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002663310
These roles are open as apart of Charles Schwab’s “Restatement Project,” in which entails accounts that need to send in adoption agreements every 6 years.
• Junior: Skills equiv. to 1-2 years in comparable position.
• Perform physical and/or logical data modeling and analysis.
• Will develop dashboards to track remediation of issues.
• Required to have strong statistics and data analysis background.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, technical, cross-functional environment and be able to produce with minimal direction.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Top Minimum Requirements:
• Critical thinking
• Attention to detail
• Data entry experience
• Experience working with data
• Solid computer skills ; Candidates will not be using Excel, but mostly working with our internal applications, so they just need to have good computer skills
• Restatement Project – accounts that need to send in adoption agreements every 6 years.
• Looking for someone that can review the paperwork, update the information and pays attention to detail.
• Someone who has experience with data entry and computer skills.
• A critical thinker. If resources see that some information is incorrect, they should be able to stop and easily recognize that issue so that we can get it resolved with the client.
• Resources will also be sending communication to clients if details are needed.
• There will be an opportunity for FTE but not guaranteed.
• Opportunity for overtime as they approach IRS deadline.
• Training will be virtual for a week with an associate and will become more hands on as they get more work items.
Data, MS Office, Documentation, Detailed Oriented, data analysis
Top Skills Details:
Data,MS Office,Documentation,Detailed Oriented,data analysis
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
The manager is looking for Data Entry resources that will mainly be reviewing documents within their internal system, and then just verifying if the client is provided the correct information. Looking for candidates that have done Data Entry duties versus Customer Support experience as candidates will not be on the phones for this opportunity.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072