Certified Medical Assistant
Posting ID: JP-002662474
Actalent is hiring for a Certified Medical Assistant in the Temple area. This individual will be supporting a clinical research team and working directly with patients.
- Complete patient consent process and enroll patients into study
- Educate patients on the study that will take place
- Conduct nasal swabs, blood draws or other study-related duties
- Work closely with study staff to provide patient updates
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant
- Experience working directly with patients
- 0-6 months of Medical Assistant and/or Phlebotomy experience
If interested in this posting, applying directly to this posting or you can reach out to me directly at email@example.com
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072