Posting ID: JP-002664619
Firmware Engineer - Houston, TX - HYBRID
Looking for a firmware engineer with a broad experience in the design, implementation and validation of embedded firmware as part of the product support function. The selected individual will be expected to lead projects by working closely with other organizations to analyze product failures or feature requests to rapidly develop and deploy new hardware and firmware.
- Proficient programming in Embedded C/C++ for Microcontrollers (Microchip, Renesas, Silicon Labs, Amtel etc)
- Experience with Embedded Software and Firmware Development
- Experience with HVAC/Automobile/Appliance or similar mass manufactured electro-mechanical system (IoT domain experience is not relevant)
- Knowledge of in-circuit software debugging, emulation, and testing
- Basic knowledge of electrical components (resistors, capacitors, relays, etc.)
- Embedded C
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Working to test their own software with QA.
- 3+ years of experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072