Shipping and Deployment Representative
Posted Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Posting ID: 459228
Job Summary: The Deployment Representative reports directly to the Director of Deployment and is responsible for loading, programming, testing, packaging, and shipping electronic processing equipment (and peripherals) to Talus merchants.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review and audit tickets/work orders received through work queue
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment
- Program, download and test POS equipment
- Packing and shipping POS devices
- Packing and shipping welcome kits and supplies
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- Diagnose and inspect returned equipment for functionality
- Assist with cleaning and refurbishment of equipment
- Assist with equipment recycling/disposal
- The employee may occasionally be required to lift at least 40 pounds
- Effectively communicate with internal/external customers across all departments
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must be a self-starter, exercise follow-through and demonstrate professional initiative on any matters that come across the desk whether they are inside or outside the normal scope of the role
- Must adhere to the company policies, including attendance, dress code and code of conduct
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Strong Team Player
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Prior shipping and receiving experience preferred
- Technical understanding of processing equipment preferred
Compensation & Schedule:
- This position is in Dallas, TX and is an Entry Level Role
- Shift flexibility – full time 8-hour shift between 9:30 AM – 7:30 PM
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is consistently required to talk and hear. The job requires employees to have the ability to hear and communication in various formats (e.g., via telephone, verbal, written, etc.) to customers and co-workers throughout the day for extended periods. The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time and tolerate unpredictable work hours. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and or move up to 20 pounds, stretch and perform other physical exertion to move equipment and/or supplies. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to focus.
The mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; work and deadlines may impose pressure on a routine and frequent basis, substantive contacts with people in stressful situations, delicacy and unpredictability of contacts routinely may create significant/constant stress.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Talus Payments is an EO Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The above information on this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performance by employee(s) within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employee(s) assigned to this job.
The employee’s signature below constitutes employee’s understanding of the requirements, essential functions, and general duties of the position.
Requisition ID: #1160
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072