Sr Relationship Coordinator
Posted Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Posting ID: 459341
Senior Relationship Coordinator (SRC) is responsible for working with our new partners to introduce them to the Talus Pay partner environment. The role of the SRC will be to provide a white glove on-boarding experience which will include education of our company tools, systems, processes, solutions, and materials. The Senior Relationship Coordinator will be the liaison for our partners as they lead the effort in introducing our internal client support teams and the Relationship Manager for future interactions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming new Partner(s) and executing the engagement plan throughout the onboarding journey; managing the end-to-end onboarding process, ensuring a great experience for new partners and a smooth head start.
- Maintain tracking of all on boarding activity details, such as meeting/call notes, and other pertinent information within a Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Act as the liaison for our new Partner(s) and internal client support teams by managing introductions and sharing insight of each department’s role & responsibility.
- The SRC will be responsible for educating our Partner(s) on how to access and utilize our company’s top tier CRM tool to help facilitate merchant on boarding activities, access reporting, and view residual payout details.
- Train and educate our Partner(s) on company products, marketing material, and platforms to achieve success.
- Maintain knowledge of current company products, industry standards, and services to keep activity levels of Partner(s) at an optimum level.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for internal client support teams and new partner(s).
- Prioritizing and managing workload to meet critical deadlines.
- Acting as a subject matter expert and making recommendations on how to improve process efficiency and service levels based on industry feedback from Partner(s)
- Ensuring compliance with all processes and always maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned process(es).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to maneuver and learn new platforms.
Education and Experience:
- Payment industry knowledge a plus+
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- Full suite of Health benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Casual dress environment
- Hybrid Work flexibility
Location: Dallas, TX
Talus is a technology-driven payment processing company that puts client success above all else. While Talus stays ahead of the technology curve by providing products and services that help merchants run their business more profitably, it's the support and education our clients receive from Talus that separates Talus from the average payment processor. Recently injected with a substantial amount of investment capital, Talus is looking to go head-to-head with some of the top payment processors in the United States in areas of technology, brand recognition, and marketing. We're looking for the top 1% to help us get there.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time and tolerate unpredictable work hours. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to focus. In addition, the job requires employees to have the ability to hear and communication to customers and co-workers throughout the day for extended periods.
The mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; work and deadlines may impose pressure on a routine and frequent basis, substantive contacts with people in stressful situations, delicacy and unpredictability of contacts routinely may create significant/constant stress.
Talus Payments is an EO Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
This description reflects managements’ assignment of essential functions. It does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Requisition ID: #1162
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072