Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003777982
• Manage/process all G/L transaction posting and reconciliation of trial balance accounts.
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements are in accordance with GAAP and internal policies
• Facilitate Month End Close Platform, prepare and review month-end journal entries.
• Audit liaison and record keeping.
• Bank recons and internal auditing of inventory transactions.
• Facilitate new G/L accounts.
• CoOp program statements upkeep for company.
• Assist in filing sales/use, property and state taxes and licenses.
• Collaborate with accounting and other cross-functional departments to ensure completeness of accruals.
• Assist in preparation of the monthly analysis for management review.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
• 3 + years of GL Accounting experience required
• Manufacturing and inventory control knowledge preferred
Recruiter: Lauren Abbott