Posting ID: JP-002347035
One of our top clients in Salt Lake City is looking for several production associates on a contract to hire basis. The client is repairing Nintendo switch joy sticks that are not working properly. We are looking for many skill sets, Data Entry, Warehouse production, Quality Control, any electronic repair experience.
Needs to work well with others, able to give feedback and a fast learner
We are hiring for the Swing Shift
DUTIES OF RECEIVING
- Get product from cart in warehouse
- Clean excess tape off of box
- Open box, remove product and tracking slips
- Scan bar code to ID customer OR search by last name
- Enter initials
- Scan serial number on product
DATA ENTRY- Receiving, Triage, Write-Up and Verification.
DUTIES FOR TESTING (Triage)
- Test switch and joy con- Either the "Rail" or "Analogue" is broken - anything outside of this, the unit is replaced, not repaired
- Enter parts into system
DUTIES OF WRITE UP
- Check for initials of everyone along line
- Check part for usage
- Print UPS tracking number and put on box
- Use bar code scanner to track along line
DUTIES OF VERIFICATION
- Final "blind check" of product
- Ensure tracking number and joy con number match
- Scan tracking numbers
- Initial work slip and close for shipper
- Mechanical dexterity
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Testing devices after repair
-Cover’s quality control, testing, backup and restore position.
- Logging all information from "travel sheet" into computer system
- Testing, changing device settings, cleaning, wrapping
-Maintain the “One Piece Flow” process. (One can only have one piece open on a bench at a time)
-Ability to navigate internet browser.
assembly, production, loading/unloading trucks, warehouse inventory, building pallets, Inventory, Rf scanner, Picking, General labor, Packing, Order picking, Unloading, Material handling, data entry, typing, computer skills, quality control, quality assurance, repair parts
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to stand for 8 hours/ packages up to 20 lbs
- Open to candidates from any skillset but must be able to see well and have good hand dexterity
Must be able to take direction and show up everyday. Need to be a culture fit with a family oriented environment.
Recruiter: Tyler Barlow