Service Desk Team Lead
Posting ID: JP-002657816
TEKsystems is looking for Lead Desktop Support technician for one of our top clients in the Salt Lake City area. They offer stability, growth, updated technology and more. This is a direct placement role. See the top skills & job description below.
1. Troubleshooting workstation, application, peripheral, TCP/IP, and/or printer problems
2. Must be able to perform desk-side Windows 10 workstation support in a networked office environment
3. Supporting mobility: configuration, synchronization support of mobile devices like smartphones (Apple, Androids, & iPads)
4. Experience working in depth with Active Directory, Cisco VoIP, Lotus Notes and Virtualization (VMware) are a plus
5.Helping lead meetings and other technicians as well
- Individual will be knowledgeable of all current Windows operating systems. (Windows 7/10/ 11 skills)
- Basic Windows troubleshooting will be involved.
- Execute service delivery by performing: Remote support, primarily responding to trouble tickets over the phone & in person
- Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps.
- Utilizes advanced tools / technical knowledge to remediate customer problems and conduct scheduled installs.
-Set up appointments with end users to fix IT issues
-Help with leading a team and meetings as well
PREFERRED SKILLS: - Windows 10/ 11 experience - Dell hardware, Scanners, Mobile devices
Apply or reach out to me directly with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072