Posting ID: JP-002665216
Top Skills' Details:
1. Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance or related required
2. 2-6 years experience and 1+ in the manufacturing industry
3. Tier 1 ERP system experience required
4. Strong Excel experience required (Pivots, VLOOKUPs and formulas)
- Prepare and analyze the monthly Journal vouchers for month end process.
- Process and submit weekly payroll processing and other payroll verification activities. Meet all necessary deadlines associated with payroll responsibilities for all US team members.
- Monitor Division ACIP (Profit Sharing) including verification and accuracy of profit-sharing plan accruals and payments
- Audit and maintaining records of fixed assets
- Audit and financial analysis of physical inventory
- Analysis of profit and loss statements and income statements.
- Prepare and analyze balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Prepare and analyze the standard revision update (manufacturing cost update process)
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other management reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by auditing compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following accounting policies and internal controls.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting complex accounting policies and regulations.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Prepares diverse and complex financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses.
- Applies continuous improvement techniques and methods to internal processes and systems.
- Be assigned to a special project team.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing professional networks, and/or participating in professional societies.
- Complies with federal and state legal requirements and professional standards. Studies existing and new legislation, enforces adherence to requirements; and advises management on needed actions.
- May provide leadership to others in accounting or within a business team. Acts as prime contact on high level projects.
- Establishes goals and objectives required to complete projects. Trains and mentors less experienced employees.
- Shares specialized knowledge with others. Represents company on high level projects. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work assignments may include cross-functional or project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Bradley Carter