Posting ID: JP-002665189
Top Skills' Details:
1. Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance or related
2. 6+ years of experience
3. 1+ years of management/supervisory experience
4. Tier 1 ERP experience
5. Manufacturing industry experience
• Supervise accounting payroll activities and monthly fringes accruals
• Supervise Division credit and collections activities (AR process)
• Achieve the Division DSO and AR aging goals
• Monitor balances of customer accounts
• Maintain Division Name & Address file and customer credit status
• Work with Corporate Credit on collection strategy for shared delinquent accounts
• Complete corporate requirements for financial packages and surveys
• Supervise fixed asset records and related systems
• Complete SAP reporting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Preparation of journal vouchers
• Business Units general accounting support
• Consolidation of financial statements and reports
• Monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliations
• Finance Security administration
• EERS functional specialist
• Corporate Accounting and Tax reporting requirements
• Government reporting requirements
• Division Lean and Lean Accounting initiatives
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Bradley Carter