Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003776277
We are hiring a Hardware Engineer to work with a cyberecurity clients of ours onsite in Rosslyn!
- Creating the hardware configuration of our product
- Improving the components layout
- Design of printed circuit boards
- Designing the most compact and cost-effective models and increasing the speed and function of technology
- Analyze existing systems to identify flaws or inefficiencies
- Use problem solving and technical skills to make modifications that will increase the functions of the computer and assess customer needs and company standards when modifying or creating hardware
- Responsible for building or overseeing the production and assembly of prototypes
- Testing prototypes to ensure that the computer system operates according to specifications
- Identifying defects and estimating the cost, reliability, and safety factors.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience designing mechanical and electrical systems (experience with PCB design and layout,)
- FPGA board design is a PLUS
- Experience managing product development from initial conceptualization to production
- Test equipment (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, and others)
- Experience working with military standards (810, 461, 704,...) is a plus.
- Experience using SolidWorkds, PDM, and Altium
- Work is onsite with flexible hours and opportunity to work remote if not needed for onsite collaboration or hands-on hardware work (Typically 1 or 2 days remote)
Recruiter: Eloise Damania