Job Search & More
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Posted Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003899528
-Use Elevate daily, where invoices come in and do the coding set up in a queue base. Will need to clear the queue daily
- Ensures that all vendor invoices are paid when due according to department guidelines and contain appropriate approvals.
- Prepares and mails checks for payment.
-Responsible for scanning any paperwork that comes in.
-30-40 invoices check request a day
- Reviews invoices and check requests for proper coding to the correct general ledger account and ensures invoices are paid from the proper entity.
- Ensures all vendors are set up with adequate information regarding 1099 requirements; collects W-9's from all vendors.
- Assists with preparation and review of all 1099's annually.
- Reviews invoices received each month after A/P cut-off for materiality; submits to supervisor as necessary for accrual.
- Audits, codes and pays expense reports in a timely basis according to department guidelines.
- Maintains required reports, records and files.
- Records voided checks on a timely basis according to department guidelines.
- Works directly with vendors to resolve issues and ensure prompt and accurate payments.
Administrative skills, Administrative support, Data entry, Microsoft office, Clerical, Excel, Filing, Vendor support, Vendor invoices, Accounts payable, Health Care Industry
-1+ year of AP experience (if they have not worked in AP in the past then they will be able to pick it up fairly quickly if they have a basic understanding of accounting)
Recruiter: Kaitland Clawson