Posting ID: JP-002661365
This candidate will be working one site at Mt. Weather in Bluemont, Virginia for a project with FEMA.
- Participate in the Post Award Kick-off, Deign Development, and Coordination and Mutual Understanding Meetings
- Implement the “Three Phase of Control” plan for each DFOW as listed in the approved schedule and notify the COTR at least 3 business days in advance of each Preparatory and Initial Phase meeting. Submit respective checklists to the COTR for the next business day
- Ensure that no construction begins before the DOR has finalized the design for the segment of work, and construction submittals are approved as required
- Inspect all work and rework, using International Conference of Building Officials certified QC specialists as applicable, to ensure its compliance with contract requirements. Maintain a rework log.
- Immediately stop any segment of work, which does not comply with the contract plans and specifications, and direct the removal and replacement of any defective work.
- Remove any individual from the site who fails to perform their work in a skillful, safe, and workmanlike manner or whose work does not comply with the contract plans and specifications.
- Ensure the Safety Officer inspections are performed. Attend weekly Toolbox meetings
- Ensure that design and construction submittals are coordinated by discipline, reviewed, and approved, as required by the contract, prior to allowing material on site and work to process with these items. Maintain a submittal log.
- Update As-built drawings daily, maintain up-to-date set on site
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Active CQM Certification (Plus)
- Construction Management experience with large scale commercial projects
- Experience in areas of hazard identification and safety compliance
- Ability to obtain badge through FEMA
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072