Posting ID: JP-002423277
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years and up as a Project Manager in Vertical Construction
- Ability to manage 3-5 projects at a time ranging from 10M-12M
- Ability to manage projects from $300k- $40M
- OSHA- 30
- CPR/ First Aid
- Primavera P6
- Experience Working on Army Corp Projects
The project manager works in collaboration with the Project Superintendent and is primarily responsible for coordinating all project specific administrative requirements as defined by the construction contract documents. May simultaneously serve as Safety, DEQ / Sediment Control or Quality Control Supervisor.
• Coordinate all activities with a project’s assigned Superintendent.
• Perform all project start-up activities as described in the SOP.
• Organize, understand, and maintain up-to-date contract documents.
• Prepare the project construction schedule in conjunction with the Project Superintendent and required subcontractor input.
• Coordinate the intent and implementation of the final project budget (prepared by SYNCON purchasing department) with the Project Superintendent and the planned field means and methods.
• Issue all subcontracts in accordance with the Notice to Proceed letters prepared by the purchasing department.
• Prepare a master submittal schedule and submittal log.
• Co-conduct a subcontractor pre-construction meeting with the Project Superintendent to review all SYNCON and project specific requirements.
• Schedule and conduct regular owner and subcontractor (co-conduct with Superintendent) coordination meetings.
• Receive, review, document, and administrate the resolution to all project specific issues (issues pertaining to legal resolution are to be reviewed with the Vice President and/or President).
• Assist the Project Superintendent in implementation and coordination of on-site quality control and safety procedures.
• Receive, review, and process all subcontractor Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal forms.
• Prepare, distribute, and acquire approval of all Owner Change Order Requests.
• Prepare and distribute all subcontractor Change Orders and associated budget revisions.
• Prepare and distribute the monthly Owner Applications for Payment.
• Prepare and maintain all Project specific administrative logs (RFI, FRP, COR, Submittal, and Document Control).
• Perform all project close-out activities as described in the Procedures Manual.
• Must Display the utmost of personal integrity and have the ability to work effectively in a team environment and to contribute significantly to extending a culture of collaboration, both internally and externally
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072