Customer Service Representitive
Posting ID: JP-002519771
ASTON CARTER IS HIRING 20 100% REMOTE CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVES!
*Must have call center experience to apply*
*Must have quiet workspace and reliable internet
*Equipment is provided
Schedule: M-F 8am-6pm
This is an inbound call center dealing with gas service in people’s homes. They will be working through account issues, opening accounts, turning on and off gas service and scheduling technicians to go out and turn on and off gas. Their calls are back to back and in a que.
• Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
• Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
• Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations.
• Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image.
• Ability to process information quickly and accurately.
• Ability to handle routine customer transactions.
• Ability to work under time constraints.
• Ability to understand and apply new concepts.
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
• Ability to effectively deal with complex customers.
• Ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers.
• Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge as well as supporting/creating a productive, positive work environment.
• Attention to detail-documentation and follow-up
Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with supervisors, peers, and customers
• Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by use of correct grammar and terminology
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Mallorie Whaley