Posting ID: JP-002350618
Hiring Loader/Unloader ASAP: Monday-Friday 2pm-10PM - Starting at $16/hr - ***Great Benefits***
- Candidates will be working unloading all laundry/uniforms that come back to the facility to be cleaned.
- Candidates will be working in a fast paced area; unloading roughly 35-40 trucks per day with bags of laundry that weigh roughly 30 lbs/piece, maybe more.
- Candidates will transport uniforms and carpet bags to the laundry area and fill the washers with soiled materials.
- Candidate will be working to ensure quality checks on cleaned uniforms
Warehouse Distribution, Truck loading, Washing, Production, Cleaning, General labor, Material handling, Loader, Unloading, Inventory
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a production experience
- Being able to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Working in a team environment and working towards production goals.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Erik Banton