Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003908731
- HVAC design from projects like healthcare, K-12, and federal gov projects.
- HVAC load cal and HVAC systems/ selections
- Interact with clients and discuss HVAC design.
- Conduct site visits
- multi discipline firm focusing on MEP/ FP but are breaking into new engineering sectors like software as well.
- orientated around its employees first, provides competitive salaries and an excellent comprehensive benefits package which includes a 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid leave time and various employee perks and discounts.
- In addition to offering a challenging and diverse work environment, culture encourages community service, continued learning, personal growth and fun!
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- HVAC design for new construction and renovation of buildings B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with 3-5 years of applicable experience or 10 plus years of mechanical engineering project management experience.
- Revit and autocad required.
Recruiter: Marissa Donoghue
Phone: (667) 200-4423