Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002179669
Aston Carter is hiring for remote Customer Service Representatives. They must report for onsite training in Hampton, VA but upon completion-they will be remote. Our client is supporting the state of Virginia for unemployment.
Essential Job Functions
• Utilize appropriate systems guides, interview techniques and established protocol to obtain necessary information, determine unemployment claim type and complete application with incoming caller
• Extensively use automated systems to review, enter, update and report unemployment claim information.
• Follow established protocol to take statements; key information from claimants and employers; and prepare and process documents which are used to adjudicate claims and make accurate determinations.
• Complete training to address various claim types and understand business functions.
• Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
• Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
• Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED
Minimum of 6 months call center experience or at least 1 year of customer service experience
Recruiter: Stephen Baughan
Phone: (571) 480-5888