Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002179571
Aerotek is currently hiring customer service representatives. If you or anyone you know is interested, please apply.
Faneuil is a Business Processing company that has won the contract to service the Department of Economic Opportunity Unemployment Calls. These calls are unemployment calls for the state of Virginia. They have thousands of unemployment calls due to the high rate or unemployment with COVID 19. These are inbound calls, pin reset calls, enrollment calls, working with applicants to complete their applications. They will be entering applicant information demographic information etc. in order to complete the applications (heavy data entry over the phones). Due tot he severity of unemployment, the calls can be very difficult as the wait times are long.
Essential Job Functions
• Utilize appropriate systems guides, interview techniques and established protocol to obtain necessary information, determine unemployment claim type and complete application with incoming caller
• Extensively use automated systems to review, enter, update and report unemployment claim information.
• Follow established protocol to take statements; key information from claimants and employers; and prepare and process documents which are used to adjudicate claims and make accurate determinations.
• Complete training to address various claim types and understand business functions.
• Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
• Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
• Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
customer service, call center, customer service call center, data entry, inbound call center, csr
Recruiter: Tiffany Hager