Remote Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002228161
Aston Carter is currently hiring customer service representatives at $12.50!!!
If you or anyone you know is interested, please apply!
There are 3 days of on site training and then the position is fully remote. Equipment is provided.
This is a Business Processing company that has won the contract to service the Department of Economic Opportunity Unemployment Calls. These calls are unemployment calls for the state of Virginia. They have thousands of unemployment calls due to the high rate or unemployment with COVID 19. These are inbound calls, pin reset calls, enrollment calls, working with applicants to complete their applications. They will be entering applicant information demographic information etc. in order to complete the applications (heavy data entry over the phones). Due tot he severity of unemployment, the calls can be very difficult as the wait times are long.
Essential Job Functions
• Utilize appropriate systems guides, interview techniques and established protocol to obtain necessary information, determine unemployment claim type and complete application with incoming caller
• Extensively use automated systems to review, enter, update and report unemployment claim information.
• Follow established protocol to take statements; key information from claimants and employers; and prepare and process documents which are used to adjudicate claims and make accurate determinations.
• Complete training to address various claim types and understand business functions.
• Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
• Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
• Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072