Posting ID: JP-002271647
This position is very entry level and required a fair amount of manual labor.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Will be responsible for filling up 1-5 gallon plastic buckets of ink, then using a mallet to close/seal the lid on the bucket.
- Then will place a label on the bucket which is pre-printed.
- Will stack the buckets, and then either manually move them to the staging area or will use a dolly to move the buckets.
- May be able to cross train and operate forklifts
material handler, label, stack, warehouse, labor
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
This position is very entry level and required a fair amount of manual labor. Must be able to lift 50+ pounds. Will be responsible for filling up 1-5 gallon plastic buckets of ink, then using a mallet to close/seal the lid on the bucket.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072