Posting ID: JP-002176488
- We are seeking a Systems Engineer to support the develop of a Multi-Level Secure Product line which is deployed to internal systems as well as to external government customers and vendors.
- Perform work in a RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) operating system in heterogeneous, multi-platform environment, to include Red Hat Linux Administration for end to end deployments.
- Provide support to a Trusted Multi-Level Security (MLS) Operating System with RHEL 7+ and SE Linux Enabled to provide customizing SELinux (targeted or strict) policy for the purpose of hardening the OS and Software applications such as Apache and Oracle.
- Support scripting (Python, Perl, Korn, Bourne/Bash, and/or other shell scripting) and automation in like with automated deployments and post install configurations to include, but not limited to IdM, LDAP, etc.
- Support Standard System development life cycle maintenance and revision control (CVS, SVN, Git)
- Uses build/install tools (e.g. CMake, Makefile, autoconf)
- Applies patches and building custom kernels as required to implement functionality or address security concerns
- Applies automating approaches to configuring and maintaining (e.g. patching) systems using Ansible, Satellite Server, and/or SCAP
- Performs in a highly dynamic environment where tasking can change often between sprints and releases
- Performs in Domain Capable Windows/Linux/Virtualization
- Cloud, Systems engineering, Linux, System administrator, Windows
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ Years of experience with Red Hat Linux
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with Containers (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Experience with Virtual technologies (VMWare, EXSi, Etc)
- Active Secret Clearance OR Eligibility
- Experience with SELinux
- Entry Level
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kaley Sheren