Posting ID: JP-002341011
Aerotek is hiring for a Support Specialist to assist the staff in various O&M support functions including administrative, inventory control and contractor support. Ideally, the Solar O&M Support Specialist is a seasoned professional with three or more years of inventory control and administrative experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the resulting inventory and data entry reports and their accuracy.
• Perform periodic inventory throughout region (e.g., Quarterly and Annual), and assist teams with managing inventory.
• Work with vendors for product replacements, RMAs, warranties, and logistics.
• Source spare parts through distributors or directly with manufacturers.
• Assist with physical inventories and monthly cycle count activities.
• Analyze and investigate inventory variances. Implement correct actions as needed to reduce/eliminate variances.
• Travel to sites as required to support O&M team – Inventory, deliver parts, pick-up and return parts.
• Inspect and inventory flammable cabinets, and update SDS library.
• Inventory Land team spare parts and provide order list for Land Supervisor.
• Process outbound shipment requests.
• Prioritize shipment requests based on the requestor delivery dates.
• Process offsite warehouse shipment requests. Update internal tracking system(s) as necessary to reflect offsite shipments.
• Support the creation of appropriate receiving and shipping documentation.
• Support continuous improvement activities.
• May assist in delivering equipment to job sites
Contractor Engagement & Support
• Provide Safety Orientations to contract personnel and track Contractor Safety records.
• Assist site team as necessary to engage contractors and service providers regarding quotes, schedules and invoices.
• Support Solar O&M Technicians and Land Maintenance Teams working at AES Clean Energy renewable power plants in the utilization of work order and inventory management systems to track and update equipment, parts, and materials.
• Support SDS management.
• Assist with technical document management, to include uploads and project document organization.
• Support and maintain site files, including filing and tracking site logs and records.
• Greet and ensure all personnel onsite sign-in to Site Visitor Log
• Assist with tours and visits to the Solar Site.
• Established and promotes good housekeeping and safety practices.
• Maintains a proper level of communications and fosters team building.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Must possess a valid Driver's License and clean driving record
• 3+ years of experience working with Inventory control and analysis
• Must have strong analytical and mathematical skills
• Ability to count accurately and be detailed oriented
• Must be a team player
• Strong good computer skills
• Previous experience operating a forklift is a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Stillerman, Erin