Job Search & More
Business Analyst/Supply Chain Analyst
Posted Saturday, July 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003907312
Looking for someone to gather and examine inventory data with use of company systems.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with organizations policies, procedures, regulatory guidance, and laws.
- Troubleshoot and resolve inventory issues that arise during distribution activities, working in collaboration with Operations.
- Performs statistical analysis to determine best practices for distribution processes.
- Communicate with supporting departments to ensure on-time delivery of orders.
- Compiles data from PeopleSoft and Blue Yonder (JDA) to reconcile orders.
- Responsible to troubleshoot and resolve all variances reported between PeopleSoft and Blue Yonder.
- Identify and report on issues and trends. Escalate for review.
- Supports Lynchburg Site Lead and Inventory Supervisor with various distribution projects.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (Supply Chain Management or Logistics preferred)
- Data entry and inventory control functions with use of warehouse management systems such as Blue Yonder (JDA) is required.
- Data management experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system such as PeopleSoft or SAP is required.
- SQL, Power BI, and Excel (advanced with use of VLookups) experience is a plus
- Excellent, professional communications skills to build and maintain positive partner relationships with internal Sales, QA, IT, Supply Chain, and management teams.
- Recordkeeping, data entry or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years business experience in Supply Chain or proven experience as an intern or part-time position with a relevant degree.
- Experience with databases and spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Comparable supply chain or inventory management experience and
- familiarization with health care industry
Recruiter: Leslie Carter
Phone: (919) 379-8264