Civil Project Engineer (Remote)
Posting ID: JP-002659451
An established Civil Engineering Firm in Richmond, VA is currently hiring a remote Civil Project Engineer. They focus on land development within residential, commercial & Industrial, Government, Public Safety, Education, and Infrastructure.
- The Project Engineer will be responsible for putting together Plans using AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- The Project Manager will come up with a concept plan/Sketch and Surveyors will collect data. Both the concept plan and survey data will be sent back and the Project Engineer will be responsible for putting together the Site plan (Cover Sheet, Details, layout, utilities, Grading).
- This is a remote position. The candidate will be responsible to occasionally deliver plans to project site (Locally only, mileage will be reimbursed.) This will only be once over 2 or 3 weeks. All other work can be performed at home.
civil 3d, layout design, grading, Site Development, site layout, land development, utility design, stormwater management design, autocad, autocad civil 3d
Top Skills & Qualifications:
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D as it related to Civil Design
- Land Development design experience
- Experience putting together Site Plans (Cover Sheet, Details, Layout, Utilities, Grading)
- Civil Design Experience
- Ability to complete design details and full site construction plan sets
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072