Sheet Metal Mechanic
Posting ID: JP-002311253
Four years commercial/naval sheet metal experience as a first class Sheet Metal Worker in the installation of foundations, ventilation, bulkheads, shipboard furniture and sheet metal fabrication shop work.
1. Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines.
2. Ability to comprehend fractional and decimal dimensions as with the use of a ruler.
3. Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly.
4. Ability to assemble piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
5. Experience working in a physically demanding environment.
6. Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
7. Experience using small hand tools (electric drills, grinders, rivet guns), and shop equipment (drill press, press break, Shears etc.).
sheet, metal, ventilation, bulkheads, foundations
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072