Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002529293
Customer service Representative
- working with clients to answer questions and assist with issues regarding payroll, using the internal platforms, etc.
- handling a book of business with clients that they will develop relationships with
- working on navigating the internal landscape to find solutions for customers
Entry Level Payroll Processing tasks -
- Processes organization's payroll and compiles payroll data to maintain accurate payroll records.
- Will spend a lot of time working with their customers to advise them on how to use the platform, technology guidance, walking them through the legalities and compliance regulations
- Processes employee status changes, processes and analyzes payroll and employee expenses, creates on-going month-end, quarterly, and year-end organization reports, and performs other rated duties as assigned.
- Answer client emails
- Research incorrect payroll items - requires working with external clients as well as internal partners - very high level and takes a lot of analytical thinking and problem solving
- Will answer phone calls as they need to - volume fluctuates based on client needs - it's not a call center environment but they do jump in to help partners as needed which can take phone calls
- Will work towards having their own book of clients as they get more tenured in the role
customer service, data entry, admin, Administrative support, problem solving, call center, dual monitor, excel, csr, erp
Top Skills Details:
customer service,data entry,admin
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-able to work within multiple systems at once - can be proprietary but anyone who can use internet based platforms will work well
- strong data entry skills in a fast paced environment, deadline driven - min 2 years professional experience in an office setting
- able to be customer facing and provide clear communication and reporting via email
- experience problem solving and thinking critically on the fly with a deadline
-EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION. must be professional
- some exposure to payroll
Successful profiles- have seen success with teachers, service industry stars, IT help desk folks, or others who are committed to service
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Hannah Garrett