REMOTE! Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002180550
Aerotek is currently hiring REMOTE customer service representatives for a business processing company making $12.50/hr. with the potential to work overtime! Equipment will be provided for you however you must have Wi-Fi access at home and have the ability to hardwire into your internet modem. See the job description below and if interested, please apply and a recruiter will be with you as soon as possible!
***You must be able to commute ONSITE in Hampton to complete (4) days of training AND pick up equipment!***
A business processing company in Hampton, VA was awarded the contract to service the Department of Economic Opportunity Unemployment Calls. These calls are unemployment calls for the state of Virginia. They have thousands of unemployment calls due to the high rate of unemployment with COVID 19. These are inbound calls, pin reset calls, and enrollment calls working with applicants to complete their applications. They will be entering applicant information, demographic information, etc. in order to complete the applications (heavy data entry over the phones). Due to the severity of unemployment, the calls can be very difficult as the wait times are long.
Essential Job Functions:
• Utilize appropriate systems guides, interview techniques and established protocol to obtain necessary information, determine unemployment claim type and complete application with incoming caller.
• Extensively use automated systems to review, enter, update and report unemployment claim information.
• Follow established protocol to take statements; key information from claimants and employers; and prepare and process documents which are used to adjudicate claims and make accurate determinations.
• Complete training to address various claim types and understand business functions.
• Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
• Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
• Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: William Moos