Posting ID: JP-002339764
• Maintains heavy industrial machinery with a working knowledge of AC-DC motors and controls, combustion, metering, air conditioning, power distribution, electronics process control computers, welding, conduit and schematics.
• This position is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, inspecting, modifying, rebuilding and maintaining plant equipment.
• Must have working knowledge of all or some of the following: electrical/electronic circuits, PLC's, wire installation/termination, conduit threading bending and installation, AC and DC drives and welding.
• Need to have a working knowledge of computers.
• This person will be required to operate mobile equipment including forklift, man lift, scissor lift, and overhead cranes.
• This person will perform preventive maintenance on equipment and make repairs or improvements as needed.
• Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize to ensure minimum interruption to process.
• Must have good communication skills both verbal and written.
• This position will require a very safety oriented person to perform maintenance duties in a team environment and the ability to work alone with little or no supervision.
• Ability to make decisions on equipment repairs and be self-motivated.
• Must be able to read and understand schematics/blueprints. This will be a multi-task job function that includes assisting mechanics and operators as necessary.
• Monitors condition of equipment and makes maximum use of planned outages
• Reduces MTTO (occurrence restoration), increases MTBO (between occurrences)
PLC, motor control, motor, 480V, industrial, hydraulic, ladder logic, modification
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Benjamin Kanter