Posting ID: JP-002350682
Hiring Intermediate Production Technicians!! Multiple Shifts Available! Starting at $17+/hr
The Production Technician is responsible for operating equipment associated with the processes of extrusion, or casting, and handling of aluminum product. The Production Technician must meet these responsibilities while following job safe practices, standard operating procedures, and meeting quality requirements.
• Complies with all Job Safe Practices (JSP’s)
• Reviews and follows all Standard Operating procedures for processes
• Ensures that quality objectives are met
• Operates extrusion or casting equipment
• Reports and reviews any unusual conditions with the supervisor or lead person, or other designated appropriate person.
• Maintains department 5S condition
• Reports on production results and department measurables
• Actively works to correct any unsafe conditions
• Interacts daily with other team members, and representatives of other departments
**Candidate must understand that they will be starting off as a utility worker and will be machine operating, quality, packing, inspecting, they are going to be learning all the departments and then once they go perm they will be moved into one specific department**
production assembly, Production, Assembly, Hand tool, Packaging, General production, Forklift, Inspection, Quality control, machine operating
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Looking for candidates with previous manufacturing experience, someone that has forklift experience,
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Erik Banton