Posting ID: JP-002353572
Qualified candidate for the QA Technician role will Perform:
* Accurate and timely inspection of raw materials/parts for use in production.
* Accurate and timely inspection of finished product to be shipped.
*Maintain calibration program for test/inspection equipment. (Use of Calipers)
*Consistent, complete record-keeping in accordance with standards
* Test/Inspect a quantity of incoming products and raw materials based on sampling plan and update inventory in ERP system for approved materials.
* Document, file and report all findings for non-conforming products
* Perform final inspections for completed product within Manufacturing.
*Inspect labeling prior to the start of manufacturing order to verify accuracy. (Much of this process will simply be checking labels, and repackaging product)
* Validate proper completion of Device History Record documentation.
* Discuss nonconformances/problems identified in production with production supervision.
* Document any rejected incoming and final product in NCR database; ensure equipment calibratio is up to date (These aspects of the role are very easy and require just a strong attention to detail)
Candidate will Perform job duties in accordance with ISO and FDA requirements and communicate daily with Receiving (incoming and approved products) and Production (inspection of final product).
Medical Device, QA, QC, Quality control, document control, inspection, data entry, quality assurance, quality control
Top Skills Details:
Medical Device, QA, QC, Quality control, document control, inspection, data entry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment and inspection
Good math and troubleshooting skills
Computer literate in Excel, Outlook and Word
5 Years experience in Quality is required and an Associates degree is preferred but not required
*Good time management and communication and interpersonal skils
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Holly Saunders
Phone: (804) 205-3837