Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002658994
Aston Carter is hiring Customer Service Representatives in Portsmouth, VA starting at $14 an hour!
**This company requires at minimum of the first vaccination shot**
Shift: M-F 8am -5pm
Location: 3 weeks onsite in Portsmouth, VA then remote
Pay: $14 an hour
This is most all inbound calls and these people will be mainly processing payments for toll debts. They have to be comfortable dealing with irate customers sometimes. Call volume is roughly 40 calls per day. This company has specialize departments. for disputes. escalations, etc so this role is very much so an entry level/basic customer service role.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Assumes responsibility for the effective and professional completion of Customer Care Representative functions.
a. Receives customer telephone questions and complaints in a professional manner.
b. Completes research and resolves documentation errors or discrepancies. Forwards more complex problems to Customer Care Supervisor.
c. Provides general information to customers on Company policies, procedures, and programs.
d. Provides basic information to customers on accounts, orders, payments, products, and services.
e. Performs basic maintenance functions on accounts.
f. Maintains and projects the Company's professional reputation.
1. Care Representative functions are efficiently, effectively, and accurately performed in accordance with established policies, standards, and security procedures.
2. Good business relations exist with customers. Customer problems and complaints are promptly and professionally addressed and resolved.
3. Accurate and complete information about E-ZPass and services is provided to customers.
4. Good working relationships and coordination exist with area personnel and with management. Appropriate assistance is provided to area staff as needed. Supervisor is informed of activities.
5. Required reports and records are accurate, complete, and timely.
6. The Company's professional reputation is conveyed and maintained.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
6 months of experience in a call center environment at least. Ideally 1 year
MUST HAVE internet access to work from home
Must have at least 1 VACCINE DOSE
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Brianna Cox