World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000659474106
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,500 individuals and closed nearly $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Client Executive -- State Government to join our SLED team within Public Sector.
Why should you join the Public Sector team?
As a Client Manager, you will plan, work, and successfully establish WWT on relevant Department of Homeland Security Infrastructure and IT Services Contracts. These areas are essential to our day to day lives and the Public Sector team is providing mission-aligned strategies to ensure the customer is identifying the right solutions to solve their technology challenges.
Want to learn more about our SLED team? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/public-sector
What will you be doing?
The Client Manager's role is to plan, work, and successfully establish WWT on Department of Homeland Security's Infrastructure and IT Services Contracts by offering World Wide Technology's advanced suite of products through multiple OEM's including Cisco, Dell, HP, NetApp and VMware to name a few. This individual, in partnership with a talented team of System Engineers, will build consultative relationships with current and prospective customers while also focusing on expanding WWT's footprint of services capabilities from deployment services to post deployment strategic staffing. This position is a remote position and will require around 50% localized travel.
- Selling Big Data, Cloud, Collaboration, Compute, Consulting, Hyperconvergence, Mobility, Networking, Security, Software, Storage, Software Development and Staffing to Dept. of State.
- Use of our Advanced Technology Center, where engineers and customers work together to build solutions using more than 350 racks of equipment for testing.
- Customer or partner teams can work on-site or virtually with access to demos, workshops, labs, proofs of concepts, advisory services and training.
- Our ATC offers access to scalable lab resources that let your team interact with customer and partner environments and collaborate on architectural solutions.
- Achieve sales goals by utilizing WWT's resources to include: engineers, labs, contract vehicles, inside sales teams, business development and marketing
- Develop and maintain client and vendor relationships
- Strong skills developing new relationships with customers and understanding client issues and needs
- Thorough knowledge of Government budgets and procurement cycles
- Ability to manage complex sales situations and position WWT's offerings
- Strong skills developing relationships with the OEM partner community and understanding their channel programs and product portfolios
- Must be a US Citizen and eligible to obtain a clearance (active clearance is desired)
- Candidates must have a successful track record in sales within Department of Homeland Security.
- Executive level customer experience and current relationships are essential for success.
- Experience with consultative services sales approach and/or disruptive technology is highly desired.
- A recent understanding of the DHS technical challenges and account complexities within and specific to the assigned territory.
- Strong consultative services sales experience is highly desired.
- Understanding the diverse selling motions of DHS, including contracts and programs and an ability to creatively identify traditional and non-traditional paths to market.
- Ideal experience includes sales of technology focused in Unified Communication, Security, Analytics, Storage, Datacenters or Virtualization.
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to interrupt clients' technical challenge and develop the appropriate solution.
- Critical skills necessary are account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within the customer's organization, and managing partner relationships.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Job Number: #20-1313
Posting Locations:Reston, Virginia
Washington, District of Columbia
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072