BMC Remedy Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002666567
Job Description, Senior Remedy Integration and CMDB/Asset Developer
Summary of job functions:
Technology subject matter responsible for the analysis, design, engineering, development and implementation of software development projects with BMC’s ITSM, CMDB/Asset, ARS Remedy, Oracle SQL development and web technologies. Within the ITSM transformation initiative the candidate will work on multiple projects and development efforts and provides technical and architectural guidance on complex initiatives and works closely with on-shore and off-shore resources. We are currently in phase 2 of the system of record and are working in congruence with software asset management and software asset configuration management. The candidate should have at least 7 - 10 years of hands-on programming experience preferably within a large enterprise environment.
- Expert knowledge of ARS Remedy CMDB and Asset applications with at least 7+ years of hands on experience. Experience with other ITSM modules too.
- The candidate should have experience with ITMS 9.1 or higher
- Extensive experience with ITSM Asset Management, CMDB, and other ITSM modules.
- Extensive experience building integrations with web services.
- Experience with Atrium Integrator and
- Experience with custom Remedy workflow, forms, reports and filters design and development to meet specified requirements
- Excellent Oracle/PL-SQL.
- Experience with Java, C or scripting to develop custom workflow and APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with complex and global projects.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- ITIL Foundations certified or higher preferred.
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072