Clinical Research Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-002147594
Our client is a well renowned Academic Research Center that is looking to expand their team and hire two Clinical Research Coordinators. This position is responsible for all aspects of candidate recruitment and enrollment for clinical research trials.
- Key tasks include but are not limited to: case-finding, evaluation & abstraction of source documentation, case report form completion, database use & management, data abstraction & organization for presentation/publication.
- Utilize multiple data capture/retrieval systems & interacts with variety of health care delivery systems to identify, track, evaluate, collate, analyze & submit subject data.
- Responsible for patient recruitment, informed consents, all regulatory management, and monitoring flow of patients/participants.
- 1-2 years of Experience as a Clinical research coordinator is required
- Must have experience with EDC (Electronic Data Capture) systems.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072