Posting ID: JP-002353437
• perform basic assembly work using tools and equipment provided on the production line.
• monitor the production process and carry out basic testing and quality checks as applicable.
• always maintain a clean work environment.
• operate hand-controlled and computer-controlled machines and tooling.
• All faults and defects detected will be reported to the team leader.
• a team player that gets along well in a culturally diverse workplace.
• outstanding attendance records.
• knows how to work with the most common tools and understand how to follow a process from start to finish.
• Does not mind being on their feet for the duration of their shift lifting parts up to a weight of 50 pounds.
• basic knowledge of the English language.
• previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
hand tool, power tool
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Shelby Bonar