Regional Manager, Federal Healthcare
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000779782006
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,500 individuals and closed nearly $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Regional Manager, Federal Healthcare to join our Federal Civilian team within Public Sector.
Why should you join the Federal Civilian team?
WWT uniquely understands the missions and challenges of federal agencies across the Public Sector. We bring deep experience and expertise in developing the data driven strategies and technical solutions needed to help deliver on these missions in the most effective way.
Want to learn more about our Federal Citizen Services team? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/public-sector
What will you be doing?
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Regional Sales Manager to support our Federal Healthcare team. This position will be focused on managing a Federal sales team representing WWT’s core capabilities (Infrastructure Modernization, Multi-Cloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy).
- Managing a team of Federal Account Managers, which are responsible for selling WWT’s core capabilities (Infrastructure Modernization, Multi-Cloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy) to account base within the Federal Healthcare team.
- Positioning and promoting WWT’s value proposition, leading account managers in the development and expansion of opportunities, while maintaining existing accounts and relationships.
- The ability to develop a strategy/business plan that incorporates our strategic customers, partners, system integrators and target accounts.
- Understanding of the mission challenges of the Federal Healthcare market and the ability to create new focus and opportunity within this customer base (to include VA, HHS, NIH and DHA).
- Align the team with WWT corporate strategy, plans, and technology direction, as well as help contribute to new ideas and strategies.
- The ability to utilize WWT’s coaching tools and corporate strategy to promote your employees, coworkers, and leadership for success.
- Provide direction, coaching and mentoring to employees and others to achieve successful short and long-term outcomes.
- Provides awareness of government contracts and participates in the development of business strategies for targeted markets.
- Communicates to senior management: yearly business goals, strategies, monthly forecasts, quarterly priorities, weekly activities and expense reports.
- Leverage WWT’s Advanced Technology Center and participate in sales presentations.
- Exhibit consultative skills to create new opportunities and gain new customers
- Recruit, develop and retain top talent using WWT Core Values and the Federal Sales mission and vision as our foundation to grow.
- Own sales strategy, goals and plans for team’s success and contribute to the organization’s overall strategy, plans and sales direction.
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineers, Technical Architects and Consulting Systems Engineers to define strategic sales plans and align/partner with right key OEMs to solve customer problems.
- Identify trade-offs between short term and long-term gains by having a deep understanding of customer needs while driving sales revenues.
- Help team solve conflicting priorities and make timely, effective decisions.
- Demonstrate strong management skills and drive results within the team.
- Oversee the presales process and help drive effective communication between sales and engineering.
- Develop strong relationships with strategic OEM partners.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
- 7+ years of sales and management experience within Federal Healthcare sector/accounts delivering large scale IT solutions: Infrastructure Modernization, Multi-Cloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategies focused on our key OEMs: Cisco, DELL EMC, NetApp, and VMware.
- Proven experience in working and succeeding within a quota and commission structure and strong leadership experience required. Previous involvement with Federal Government budgets and procurement cycles – Federal Healthcare experience is required.
- Experience managing and coaching a team of Account Managers with a proven track record working with leadership and driving business strategies within the Federal Civilian sector is highly preferred.
- Excellent leadership, mentorship, and communication skills.
- Solid relationships with OEMs: Cisco, DELL EMC, VMware, NetApp and others.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT – it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Job Number: #21-1709
Posting Locations:Stamp Distribution Network, Virginia
Washington, District of Columbia
Dept Air Force Pentagon, District of Columbia
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072