Client Manager, Federal Civilian Healthcare
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000779780606
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,500 individuals and closed nearly $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form a high-performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Client Manager to join our Federal Civilian team within Public Sector.
Why should you join the Federal Civilian team?
As a Client Manager, you will be managing Health and Human Services (HHS) and National Institutes of Health (NIH) accounts. These areas are essential to our success and the Federal Healthcare team is providing mission-aligned strategies to ensure the customer is identifying the right solutions to solve their technology challenges.
Want to learn more about our Federal team? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/public-sector
What will you be doing?
The Client Manager's role is to achieve impressive goals by offering World Wide Technology’s advanced suite of products through multiple OEM’s including Cisco, Dell, HP, NetApp and VMware to name a few. This individual, in partnership with a talented team of System Engineers, will build consultative relationships with current and prospective customers while also focus on expanding WWT’s footprint of services capabilities from deployment services to post deployment strategic staffing. This position is a remote position and will require around 25% localized travel.
- Lead the mission for WWT as a leading member of our Civilian team by pursuing and driving strategic programs.
- Drive sales achievement through accurate forecasting and execution on calculated areas within your assigned territory; assist team members with deal program qualification and strategy to promote sales and attainment numbers.
- Strategic account planning, plan execution and competitive market positioning of WWT to ensure alignment of current and future business opportunities.
- Work with various WWT team members on business solutions which will both enhance WWT’s role with our customer as well as drive profitability.
- Engage our company “Subject Matter Experts” to create integrated solutions that address our customer’s needs.
- 2-3+ Years Sales Experience in relevant industry and 1-2+ years of experience managing/leading a book of business $50-$10M+ in revenue.
- Candidates must have a successful track record in sales, preferably in the Federal Healthcare market.
- Candidates must have existing and successful Federal relationships and direct account experience within their assigned territory.
- Executive level customer experience and current relationships are essential for success.
- Experience with consultative services sales approach and/or disruptive technology is highly desired.
- A recent understanding of the Federal technical challenges and account complexities within and specific to the Federal Healthcare territory.
- Strong consultative services sales experience is highly desired.
- Understanding the diverse selling motions, including contracts and programs and an ability to creatively identify traditional and non-traditional paths to market.
- Ideal experience includes sales of technology focused in Unified Communication, Security, Analytics, Storage, Datacenters or Virtualization.
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to interrupt clients' technical challenge and develop the appropriate solution.
- Critical skills necessary are account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within the customer's organization, and managing partner relationships.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT – it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Job Number: #21-1708
Posting Locations:Stamp Distribution Network, Virginia
Washington, District of Columbia
Dept Air Force Pentagon, District of Columbia
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072