Operational Risk Analyst (Quality Control)
Posting ID: JP-002633590
Now Hiring – Financial Risk & Compliance
**Remote to Start - Must be commutable to D.C. Metro or
A Day in the Role:
- Evaluate and monitor the quality of mortgage loan applications according to agency and internal guidelines to identify any defects and limit risk exposure
- Perform Quality Control (QC) reviews and evaluations of mortgage loan applications for soundness and accuracy; Conventional, VA, FHA, and Equity loan products
- Identify and monitor trends to provide consistent and actionable feedback
Benefits of this Role:
- Employment with a company consistently voted “Top Places to Work” in the US
- Opportunity to work directly with the Management team
- Be a key component of a major financial enterprise
- Strong understanding of Conventional, VA, FHA, and Equity Loans
- 4+ years of experience in GSE or Financial Services industry
- 4+ years of experience in GSE Quality Control Underwriting and Risk Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree
For questions, please feel
free to contact me:
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Andrew Rosso