Civil Project Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002663229
Top rated Engineering and Environmental Firm is currently hiring for a Civil Project Engineer to join their Virginia Beach team. The Virginia Beach office supports various Land Development Projects including hospitality, commercial for private developers, parking garages, and various other Land Development Projects.
The Project Engineer will assist in developing detailed construction documents including project specifications to support various land development projects. The Project Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Site and Utility Layout
- Site Grading and drainage Design
- Stormwater management design in accordance with Virginia Stormwater Regulations
- Erosion Control design in accordance with Virginia Erosion and Sediment Control Regulations
autocad, site development, grading, site design, design, drafting, civil 3d, eit, utility design, erosion, erosion control, sediment control
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (Civil 3D experience in a plus)
- 1+ years of experience in site development design
- Ability to develop detailed construction drawings and site plans
- Experience in Land Development
- EIT or plan to site for the Fundamentals of Engineering exam
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072