Assistant Construction Manager
Posting ID: JP-002661104
Our client is currently searching for qualified applicants for the position of Assistant Construction Manager, in the Mid-Atlantic area.
The Assistant Construction Manager position will help oversee construction projects on-site in order to achieve financial, time frame and quality goals, as well as client satisfaction without incurring Liquidated damages infractions. When necessary, perform a variety of construction-related tasks more for the purpose of project completion. Required to be familiar with Apartment unit renovations and Commercial Tenant Improvement renovations. May operate hand and/or power tools of all types, lift/hoist equipment, and vehicles. Oversee daily site maintenance. Computer skills are helpful.
- Must be proficient in the development of construction projects, including;
- Scheduling, budgeting, and planning documentation.
- Implement value engineering techniques to exceed project profit expectations.
- Facilitate the flow of project information between teams.
- Lead project walk-through and inspections.
- Able to create action plans to solve issues during construction.
- Review of project documentation to assure the project is following specifications.
- Championing of site safety training and precautions.
- Planning the flow of required job materials to ensure project tasks are handled in a timely fashion.
- Act as a point of contact for updates on project timeline and completed processes.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072