Posting ID: JP-002351340
Skilled Laborers needed for construction projects in the NOVA area! Skilled labor needed to cut, trim, assembly, and work in a safe construction atmosphere.
- Prepares material and equipment required for each job assignment.
- Cut, trim, operate hand tools, power tools, saws, etc.
- Loads and unloads trucks and hauls and hoists materials.
- Operates equipment, such as: forklift, pallet jack, battery lift, etc.
- Maintains a clean job site.
- Conducts all activity in a safe manner by adhering to policies and procedure, such as, environmental, OSHA, DOT Hazmat, and warranty.
- Must participate and successfully complete all training as required by the company.
mechanical, carpentry, forklift, excavating
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Andrew Tischbein